High School Diploma
Chase High School, June 2019, Forest City, NC
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Degree: Political Science, Public Policy
Manual Laborer, Hardins Rentals; Forest City, NC — May 2019 to August 2020
• Prepared inventory for shipment by attaching tags and labels, preparing shipment documents and securing products on pallets.
• Cleared aisles, swept floors and reorganized inventory to keep warehouse neat and remove obstacles.
• Counted inventory stock each December and reported totals to manager for auditing.
• Disposed of debris and hazardous materials properly to avoid contaminating any products.
Instructor/Cashier Trainer, Hardins Rentals; Forest City, NC — December 2019- January 2020
• Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solutions.
• Developed cost-savings and new solutions to existing problems through persistent research and innovation.
• Maintained industry knowledge through continuing education, training and monitoring of industry publications.
• Consistently provided exceptional service and attention to customers and stakeholders.
Public Speaker, National Beta Club; Spartanburg SC — June 2018- June 2019
• Delivered speeches to groups of people in various venues addressing inspirational ideas.
• Incorporated variety of techniques including stories and inspirational messages into presentations to entertain attendees.
• Collaborated with sales and marketing leaders to devise public relations campaigns and coordinate with advertising.
• Managed social media accounts by composing content, engaging with followers in comments, monitoring activities, and researching trends.
• Promoted important messages to attendees by using critical thinking and creativity.